• Abstract submission to APASL Annual Meeting 2018 is online only. Submission opens on April 1, 2017.
• To update your submitted abstract, please log in your account and click "Abstract".
• Accepted abstracts will be allocated into oral presentation or poster presentation and published in Hepatology International.
• If you have any problem on submitting abstract, please contact us via email email@example.com
IMPORTANT DATES :
Abstract Submission System Opens:
April 1, 2017
General Submission Deadline:
November 15, 2017
Notification of Acceptance:
December 15, 2017
Late Breaker Open:
December 12, 2017
Late Breaker Deadline:
December 20, 2017
Notification of acceptance to Late Breaker:
January 5, 2018
ELIGIBILITY AND RULES :
Which Abstracts are Eligible for Submission?
• The Scientific Committee will only accept original scientific material, which has not been published as an article or have been accepted for publication (including manuscripts) in printed or electronic formats upon the submission deadline. However, abstracts presented at local, regional or national meetings may be submitted.
• Case report is acceptable.
• Abstracts may be selected for oral or poster presentation at APASL Annual Meeting 2018.
• Late-breaking abstract submissions should feature the latest science that will have an immediate impact upon researchers and practitioners. Late-breaking abstracts will be reviewed by Scientific Committee.
• The late-breaking submission period is not an extension to the general submission period; rather, only abstracts that contain results not available at the general abstract submission deadline will be considered. Case studies, vignettes, retrospective studies or revisions to previously submitted abstracts will not be considered.
All abstracts will undergo review by Scientific Committee. The Committee will determine whether abstracts will be accepted as oral or poster presentations with consideration to be given to the author's preference.
Presenting authors will be notified of the results of their abstracts via email. It is the responsibility of the presenting author to notify any co-authors of the decision.
Presenting authors must formally accept their invitations to present by Jan. 15, 2018. If an invitation remains unanswered after this date, the abstract maybe withdrawn. Declined invitations will result in automatic withdrawal.
Commitment to Present
Submission of an abstract to APASL Annual Meeting 2018 constitutes a commitment to present at APASL Annual Meeting 2018. If the presentiong author is NOT able to attend, either the submitting or presenting author must contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of a co-author who present the paper at the meeting. Only authors listed on the abstract at the time of submission are eligible to present an abstract.
Abstracts selected for oral and poster presentation at APASL Annual Meeting 2018 will be published in Hepatology lnternational
APASL Annual Meeting 2018 will withdraw an abstract upon written request from the submitting author. Requests for withdrawal must be made by January 15, 2018 After this date, APASL Annual Meeting 2017 cannot guarantee that a withdrawn abstract will be excluded from publication. Requests to withdraw an abstract must contain the submitting author’s name, abstract title, and abstract ID number. To withdraw an abstract, please contact email@example.com